Saturday, March 07, 2009

my so called Friends....


I couldn't live without friends.Because friend can make you smile or cry in times of your difficulties or succeed(ah mura pud mga yabag bah hehe) but it takes someone special to make you smile when you have already tears in your eyes. I only have a few friends maybe it's because i don't like a plastic, tupperware, stainless or whatever hehehe...or I think because I don't have much to offer people but I know how to respect them...i only disrespect those who are disrespectful towards me.

To
mjal thanks for everything i know you are my only bestfriend"u are the one who comes in when the rest of my life has gone out"I am so lucky to have a friend like you and lucky to have a friend so true.

To nezel, julz, ed, lhan, len, lenard, michael (they are my tropa in manila) thank you for still keeping intouch with me now kahit andyan na kau sa ibang lupalop ng mundo ng work still andyan parin kau.I know time will come magbobonding parin tau tulad ng dati.......

To my highschool friends nenia, janice,janeth,charie,kim and cyrel"best of the best" japon mu ayaw mu pagchange ha hehehe pero proven naman eh na wala mu nanga-utro.I am so proud sa mga success inyo in life.


To my co-worker friends b4 nimfa,shang,rossele,cel,cathy,cah,flor and dan hinay hinay lang mu sa pag kayud basi mabosing na mu dha hehehe....kita kits soon....


My class friends:
nancy.....go..go..go..kz kya mu yan basta hinay hinay lang sa pang "laki" okey.... Shy.....ang nag iisang kabit ni pooh....take it slowly lang hah...
Lyn
.
...crisis na ang panahon,kalimutan u na c jollibee,..ehehehe.....
dapnoi......sobrang deffensive about kay bata hehehehe........
cherry joy.....natupad najud u wish na magchange ug name kasi CHERRY JOY na u now..... hehehe congrats...paburger ka naman.....
xej, sahed, sam,tintin, irene ug uban pa.......

......I am now really assured that they are worthy of being called friends.....friends I am truly worthy of....

7 comments:

cheerful cherry said...

unsy cherry joy?????

tnx la nimo g.gamit pic......

♥..luvlymarilyn..♥ said...

hi...

agi lang koh..,

ehehe...


ingatzzzzzz..!!!!!!!!!

♥..luvlymarilyn..♥ said...

hi...

agi lang koh..,

ehehe...


ingatzzzzzz..!!!!!!!!!

Aich_Hedz26 said...

agi lng koh...

Aich_Hedz26 said...

agi lng koh....

Aich_Hedz26 said...

hi...

micah said...

helo ate janice!
daghan kaau imung gisulat..kapoi kaau ug read..
hehehe
agi ra ko.
Godbleshu!